In the era of gadgets we see new types of gadgets invented for our comfort, bone conduction headphone is also part of that category. The earphones and old headphones are replaced with bone conduction headphones.
Most people struggle to pair these headphones with their smartphones because it requires a Bluetooth connection for pairing. If you are also one of those who don’t know how to pair bone conduction headphones then you are in the right place.
We will discuss simple steps that are required for pairing your headphones. Let us get started on it.
Steps for Pairing the Bone Conduction Headphones:
Bone conduction headphones only automatically pair when powered on for the first time otherwise anytime you start them you need to manually set the pairing mode. Follow these steps for pairing.
- First Hold the power button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode. You will observe Red and Blue lights flashing one by one.
- Now headphones are ready to be paired just turn on Bluetooth on your device and select the name of your bone conduction headphones to connect.
- After successfully connecting the Blue LED will flash every 4s along with a voice connected at the start.
- Now you can enjoy the audio that you want to stream.
- The bone conduction headphones will automatically connect with the most recently connected device.
How to Connect Bone Conduction Headphones to TV?
You can also connect your headphones with the TV if your smart TV supports Bluetooth connectivity. Follow below for connecting your headphones to your smart TV.
- Make sure your headphones are powered off and press the power button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode. The Red and Blue LED will flash once you enter the pairing mode.
- Now enter the pairing mode on your TV by following the procedure below.
- Tap the Home button on your TV remote.
- Select Setting > Sound > Sound Output in this sequence.
- Select Speaker List from the menu.
- Find the device and select it for connection. If the TV is not able to find the device name, try bringing the device near the TV.
- Now select Pair and Connect.
- Press OK in the end and enjoy audio streaming in your bone conduction headphones.
In case your TV doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth, you can buy a Bluetooth Transmitter from the market or online store and can pair your headphones with the TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Reset My Bone Conduction Headphones?
Yes, you can reset your headphones by pressing the power button for 15 seconds and then removing the paired devices from your headphone.
How to Charge Bone Conduction Headphones?
When you buy new headphones you will find the charger along with your headphones, just input the charger into the available port of headphones.
How Long Does the Battery Stand after Charging on Bone Conduction Headphones?
depends on the quality of the headphones. On average, you can use them for 8 to 12 hours.
Pairing bone conduction headphones with your smartphone or TV is a very easy process. You can easily connect them if you are familiar with the steps discussed in this article.
These headphones help you to comfortably listen to audio without the tangle of wire headphones. Once you start using bone conduction headphones there is no way back to wire headphones. Wireless technology gives you a high level of comfort.