With its Siri assistance and long battery life of about 40 hours, the Beat Solo 3 impressed me recently, and I got it for myself. When it comes to connectivity and setting up, it is compatible with my iPhone and Android. Knowing the usability and convenience, I have prepared this easy guide on How to pair Beats Solo 3 with other devices.
This guide will walk you through the pairing and syncing procedure by dividing it into straightforward steps. Additionally, more assistance includes how it works and the resetting process. Let’s check it out.
How to pair Beats Solo 3 | Comprehensive Guide
When I bought it, upon unboxing, the very first thing that intrigued me was its sleek design. Then I set it up and charged it for 5 minutes, which gives you 3 hours of playback, and paired it with my phone. The steps include:
- Turn the Beats Solo 3 on by pressing it for a few seconds.
- The light will blink, and your headphones will be ready to pair.
- If you are using iPhone, it will straightforwardly pop up on the screen to connect.
- Or you can connect it by following the simple process by going to settings.
- Turn the Bluetooth on and find the new devices.
- Select the Beats Solo 3 and wait for a second.
- You are paired for listening to music.
How to turn on beats solo 3?
For Beats Solo 3 to turn on, press the Power Button for approximately 1 second. You will see the light go on and off for a few seconds before it turns on.
How to turn off beats solo 3?
Turning off the Beats Solo 3 requires approximately 1 second of Pressing the Power Button.
Resetting Beats Solo 3
If you have bought the Beats Solo 3 used from a friend or it is causing some problem that annoys you. Then, the most suitable instant solution is the Resetting Beats Solo 3. You need to press and hold the volume down and power button for about 10 seconds, and the Fuel Guage (Lights) will show up, indicating that it is reset now. After that, you can release the buttons and enjoy.
How to pair beats solo 3 with windows 10?
If you are using a PC with Windows 10 installed, you need to follow this set of instructions to connect Beats solo 3.
- The first and obvious step is turning on the Solo 3 by pressing the power button.
- It will go straight away to the pairing mode.
- Then, find the Bluetooth and other device settings in Windows 10.
- And turn on the Bluetooth if not turned on already.
- Add the new device, and it will select Beats from the list.
- Pair it by clicking the Beats, and you will hear the notification sound.
- Enjoy your musical connection.
How to pair beats solo 3 to Samsung?
We know that Beats Solo 3 comes with an Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity, making it ideal for each smartphone, i.e., Samsung. I connect my Samsung Note 10 by these steps.
Press the power button for a few seconds to turn on the Beats Solo 3. It will trigger the pairing mode. Now go to the Samsung settings, turn on the Bluetooth, and find the Beats Solo 3. Then, connect it, and you are done.
How to pair Beats earbuds?
Beats Earbuds bring acoustic music feel to the ears, and like Beat solo 3 they are also straightforward to connect and sync with a smartphone. Just turn on the Beats earbuds by pressing the power button and waiting for the other device to connect.
Go to your phone’s settings and turn on the Bluetooth to select the Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds. It will pair both devices, and you are ready for a surround sound experience.
How to pair Beats Solo 3 to Switch?
I paired my Nintendo Switch OLED with my Beats Solo 3 to play my favorite games. Firstly, you need to turn on the Beats Solo 3 to make it ready to pair, and then you need to go to the Switch settings to find the Bluetooth. After finding BT, turn on the Bluetooth, search for a new device, select the solo 3, and you are done.
You can read our guides for:
This guide described the inclusive details about pairing and syncing the Beats Solo 3, including phones, laptops, and even Switch. Moreover, there is a helping instruction to reset your solo 3 for you, making this guide a universal guide. Happy Listening!