It is no surprise that AfterShokz has rapidly grown in market penetration through its innovative and exceptional products. Therefore, similar to other wireless headphones, aftershokz headphones also require you to learn how to pair them with your compatible gadgets.
This article aims to guide you on how to pair Aftershokz to TV. It’s really simple; you just have to follow the steps accurately.
So, let’s get started!
How to Pair Aftershokz to TV?
Aftershokz headphones can easily be paired to your TV if your TV is equipped with a Bluetooth function that enables wireless communication; There is no complicated process involved. First, you have to put your Aftershokz headphones into pairing mode. Secondly, turn on the Bluetooth function on the television.
In order to enable pairing mode on the AfterShokz headphones, just hold down the volume-Up button continually for 5-10 seconds.
In a few moments, you will see your LED light blinking red and blue on your Aftershokz headphone, and you will hear a sound notification that says “pairing”. When this is done, this verifies that the AfterShokz headphones are on and have been configured to be paired with the TV.
How to Pair Aftershokz to Smart TV?
AfterShokz headphones can be paired with Smart TVs by following these steps:
- First of all, turn on the AfterShokz headphones and set them to pairing mode by following the above steps.
- When the Smart TV is turned on, open the Settings menu or go to the Device menu with your remote control.
- You must now look for the settings for the Bluetooth or connectivity
- The TV will begin searching for Bluetooth devices as soon as you turn on the Bluetooth feature
- Upon completing the pairing process, you will be able to use your Aftershokz headphones with the TV
Note: To get the audio output in the AfterShokz headphones, you might have to disable the audio output from the TV speakers in certain cases. These settings are found in your smart TV settings’ Sound or an audio section.
How to connect Aftershokz headphones to the TV if the TV does not have built-in Bluetooth?
For those TVs that do not have Bluetooth capabilities, you can attach a Bluetooth transmitter or adapter to the TV that will work perfectly as built-in Bluetooth does.
Following is a list of Bluetooth devices that are suitable for Connecting Aftershokz headphones to TVs and PCs:
- Bluetooth Transmitter for TV and PC, Dual Link Wireless Audio Adapter for Headphones
- Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver for TV/Car/PC/MP3 Player/Home Theater/Switch
- Avantree Oasis Plus Certified aptX HD Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver for TV