Before we start, Do all Bluetooth headphones work with Apple watch? Well, they do work with almost every kind of headphones. Cleared, let’s discuss the AfterShokz headphones( leading Bone Conduction Headphones) connecting with the Apple watch – which are the most intelligent devices today. Then, How to connect AfterShokz to Apple Watch? Is it simple, or are there some tweaks? Let’s find out.
Like every Bluetooth-enabled device connecting Aftershokz to Apple Watch is a breeze. There is nothing special if you are a regular user of the Apple Watch. This article will guide you on pairing Aftershokz to Apple Watch within seconds and without any issues.
How to connect Aftershokz to Apple Watch?
Following are the steps to follow to connect Aftershokz Aeropex to Apple Watch.
- First, go to the Apple Watch Settings > Bluetooth Settings and make the device discoverable for Aftershokz headphones.
- On the other side, turn OFF the Aftershokz headphones if they are ON. It is the fundamental difference when you connect Aftershokz headphones and other headphones to any device.
- Now, press the Volume+ or Power button of the Aftershokz headphones for about 7 seconds or until you hear “Pairing.” Another indication when your headphones go into pairing mode is the blinking of red and blue LED lights.
- Now, return to the Apple Watch and search for Aftershokz headphones on the list. If you don’t see the Aftershokz device, look at the discovery option, it may be time-limited in your Apple Watch. You can also refresh the list, and Aftershokz will appear.
- Now click on Aftershokz headphones, and you are connected to your Apple Watch.
Apple Watch Won’t Pair With Headphones
Different reasons cause pairing issues with the Apple Watch. You can face the following issues:
- You might have turned on the Airplane mode.
- Your device is already connected to another device.
- One of both devices is faulty.
- Your device is not in proximity or range.
- Devices are not fully charged.
- The firmware of both devices is not updated.
- Your Bluetooth source list has already been completed.
Troubleshooting – How to Solve Pairing Issue?
Follow these quick fixes to avoid any disturbance.
- Fully Charge headphones and iWatch,
- Examine if devices are faulty – change them or take them to the Apple Store.
- Keep both devices in the range.
- Turn off both devices and Restart again.
- Keep the firmware of both devices updated.
- Reset Aftershokz headphones.
- Clear all the Bluetooth already paired lists of the iWatch and pair again.
- Turn off the Airplane mode if left ON.
How to Pair Aftershokz other Models?
How do I find the pairing code for my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch users can access their device’s name by tapping the information icon “i” on their watch. When you tap the Apple Watch name, your iPhone will display an Apple Watch code.
Note: You don’t require a pairing code connecting Apple Watch with AfterShokz headphones. Just bring your AfterShokz Air into the proximal space and connect your iWatch.
Why won’t my Apple Watch play music to my headphones?
Sometimes it is just a glitch, or your Apple Watch requires a firmware upgrade. So, it is better to:
- First, update your Apple Watch by going to Settings > General, then tapping Software Update.
- The most straightforward method is to restart the devices.
- Next, look at the Airplane mode, which may be ON, and turn it off.
- Check the headphone’s battery; it may need to be fully charged, so make sure it is fully charged.
- Reset the headphones and Watch if necessary.
How do I reset my Bluetooth on my Apple Watch?
First, tap the Bluetooth icon. Now, select the OFF option. After some seconds, re-enable Bluetooth. Now you can connect your Apple Watch to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
How to connect AfterShokz to Garmin Watch?
If you want to connect Aftershokz headphones to Garmin Watch. Follow these instructions:
- Put the AfterShokz in pairing mode by pressing and holding the Volume+ button for 5 to 7 seconds.
- Now bring the AfterShokz near to watch about 2 meters or 6.6 ft.
- Next, go to Settings and then select Music. After that, select Headphones and Add New.
- Now select AfterShokz Air/Aeropex and connect it.
Can Apple Watch connect to non-Apple headphones?
Yes, you can connect Non-Apple headphones to an Apple watch. Turn on and put your headphones in pairing mode. Then, go to the iWatch settings, select Bluetooth, find your headphones, and connect them. You are done.
In this guide, I have described How to connect AfterShokz to Apple Watch in detail and thoroughly discussed the pairing issues. You can follow these troubleshooting tips to avoid nuisance while pairing AfterShokz headsets with your iWatch. Further, I illustrated the Garmin watch connectivity with AfterShokz for your convenience.