Connecting Aftershokz to Macbook is not tricky, but occasionally you may face some issues because of some obvious reasons. For example, if the Bluetooth drivers on your Macbook are not updated due to some reasons, you cannot connect your Aftershokz headphones to your Macbook.
Also, if the connected devices list is full on the Macbook, you will see that Macbook will not get your Aftershokz headphones paired.
So, this article aims to guide you on how to connect Aftershokz to MacBook with ease without having any issues.
Let’s get into it!
How to connect Aftershokz to Macbook?
Following is the step-by-step guide to connecting your Aftershokz to Macbook.
- You will need to turn your AfterShokz headphones ON. Then, press the volume up button for at least 5 to 10 seconds. The headphones will now be in pairing mode.
- Now come to Macbook. Click on the Apple Logo on the top left side of the screen. Then click System Preferences.
- You should be able to find the Bluetooth icon on the left-hand side of your screen and click on it to open the Bluetooth page.
- Activate Bluetooth so that you can discover new Bluetooth devices
- As soon as you switch on your MacBook, it will now begin searching for nearby Bluetooth devices
- The AfterShokz Bluetooth headphone will appear in the list once Macbook can find them.
- Now click on the device name to start pairing.
- After the headphones and the MacBook have been connected, click the OK button.
As soon as you have completed the pairing process between the AfterShokz headphones and a Mac, you should be able to use the headphones.
Recommendations while connecting Aftershokz to Macbook
- Always look at the battery of the Aftershokz headphones before attempting to pair them with MacBook.
- Reset the Aftershokz headphones if they are not getting into pairing mode.
- If nothing is working while connecting to Macbook, update the Macbook and verify if the headphones are connecting to other devices. If they are not connecting, contact customer service.
How to Pair Aftershokz with Other Devices
How to Pair Aftershokz other Models
Can AfterShokz connect to laptop?
Yes, you just have to open the settings and go to the device list and select the headphones after enabling the pairing mode by pressing the volume + button on the headphones.
Why won’t my Mac find my Bluetooth headphones?
Click on Bluetooth under System Preferences in the Apple menu. Make sure your headset appears there. In case it doesn’t appear, try connecting again. The guide with your headset will provide instructions about connecting it to your Mac.
Why won’t my AfterShokz connect to my computer?
If nothing works, the last possible solution is to reset the Aftershokz headphones and restart the computer if possible. Also, check the Bluetooth drivers on your computer.
Why is my Mac rejecting my headphones?
There is a possibility that your Bluetooth device’s battery is malfunctioning if your Mac is unable to recognize the device or the connection has been lost. Disconnection typically occurs when a device’s battery drops to 0%. You should also look at the battery working temperature.