Don’t be that person who loses or breaks their headphones and then can’t use them for the rest of the year because they forgot to claim the warranty!
After you’ve purchased your Aftershokz, you’re protected by our 2-year warranty, which covers manufacturing defects and replacements of lost or broken parts during the period of coverage.
If your Aftershokz headphones need to be repaired or replaced due to loss or damage, here’s everything you need to know about claiming your warranty and getting back on track with your exercise routine.
How to Claim Aftershokz Warranty?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think much about your warranty until something goes wrong with your product. And when it comes to headphones, a broken pair can be a real pain (literally, if they’re bone-conducting headphones!).
Fortunately, Aftershokz offers a warranty on their bone-conducting headphones in case anything goes wrong.
Here’s what you need to know about claiming your warranty:
- First, check the date of purchase to make sure you’re still within the warranty period. Aftershokz offers a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- If your headphones are still under warranty, the next step is to contact Aftershokz customer service to start the claim process. You can reach them at: https://help.shokz.com/s/product-registration-form.
- When you contact customer service, be prepared to provide your name, address, email address, and the serial number of your headphones. You’ll also need to describe the problem you’re experiencing with your headphones.
- Aftershokz will then determine if your issue is covered by the warranty and, if so, will send you a return shipping label. You’ll need to send your headphones back to Aftershokz to have them repaired or replaced.
- Once your headphones are received and repaired or replaced, they will be shipped back to you at no cost.
How to Find Your Receipt or Proof of Purchase?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t keep your receipts for every purchase you make. But when it comes to claiming a warranty, you’ll need to track down that little piece of paper (or email confirmation) to prove that you are indeed the rightful owner of the product in question.
Here are a few tips for finding your receipt or proof of purchase:
1. Check your email inbox
If you purchased the item online, you should have received a confirmation email from the retailer with your order details. This will likely include a date and time stamp, as well as the total amount paid.
2. Check your credit card or bank statements
If you paid for the item with a credit or debit card, your statement should include a charge from the retailer. The charge should include the date of purchase and the amount paid.
3. Check any packaging or boxes that came with the item
Many retailers include a packing slip or receipt in the box with the product. If you still have the packaging, this is an easy way to find proof of purchase.
4. Contact the retailer directly
If you’ve tried all of the above and still can’t find your receipt or proof of purchase, your last resort is to contact the retailer directly. They may be able to look up your purchase in their system and provide you with the information you need.
What to Do If You Can’t Find Your Receipt or Proof of Purchase?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t keep your receipts or proof of purchase for every single item you own. But when it comes to claiming a warranty, having that documentation can be vital.
If you can’t find your receipt or proof of purchase for your Aftershokz bone conduction headphones, there are a few things you can do.
First, try contacting the retailer where you purchased the headphones. They may have a record of your purchase on file that they can provide to Aftershokz.
If that doesn’t work, or if you bought the headphones online, try reaching out to Aftershokz directly. They may be able to look up your purchase using your name and contact information.
Finally, if all else fails, you can always try your luck with the after-sales service department of Aftershokz. They may be able to help you process a warranty claim even without a receipt or proof of purchase.
You can read our guides for:
- How to Pair Aftershokz
- Aftershokz Multifunction Button Not Working
- Aftershokz Not Turning ON
- Aftershokz Not Charging
- Aftershokz Troubleshooting
If your Aftershokz headphones break within the warranty period, you can easily claim a refund or replacement by following the steps outlined in this article. Firstly, contact Aftershokz customer service and explain the problem with your headphones. If they determine that your headphones are covered under warranty, they will send you a return shipping label so you can return the damaged product. Once they receive your returned headphones, they will either send you a replacement pair or issue a full refund.